Thank you for expressing interest in starting your own fundraiser! We are excited that you have chosen to honor the fallen and support the Travis Manion Foundation. Here is some information that we think will be helpful to you as you plan your fundraiser.
Ideas for fundraisers:
1. Host an Event- Organize an event to benefit TMF. Recruit your friends & sell tickets to concerts, golf tournaments, races, socials and more!
2. Use your Hobby- Do you take photos, make jewelry or love to bake? You can sell your special items and donate the proceeds to assist our nation’s veterans and families of the fallen.
3. Birthday- Why not give up your gifts and ask for donations instead? Make this year special. Celebrate your birthday and support TMF at the same time.
4. The Holidays- 33% of all donations are made during these holiday months. Try giving up a gift or two and ask for donations instead!
5. Sports- Whether you’re running a marathon, skydiving for the first time, or anything in between, use your next sporting opportunity to raise funds & awareness for TMF. For more information about athletic- based fundraising, visit the Team Travis and Brendan page here.
6. Be Creative- Grow a mustache, shave your head, play a video game, dance all day. Do your thing, just do it to honor the fallen. Go ahead. Get creative!
7. In Honor Of- Celebrate the memory of someone you love or a fallen hero by raising money to support TMF.
Click here to set up your own official Travis Manion Foundation fundraising page. You can customize the details and share the link with your family and friends to raise money! Click the link and then scroll down the bottom of the Fundraising page to find the buttons to set up your own fundraiser. The process is easy and you will get step-by-step instructions to guide you through the set up.
Need some tips for fundraising? Click here for great tips from StayClassy about getting started, reaching out to family and friends, using social media, and following up!
When You Finish Your Fundraiser:
If you used a Travis Manion Foundation fundraising page, then all of the donations you have received have already been given to TMF. If you did not use one of these pages, you can donate your total online or send it in the mail. Click here to donate online. If you would like to mail a check(s), please send to the Travis Manion Foundation, P.O. Box 1485, Doylestown, PA 18901. Whether you donate online or via mail, please be sure to include your contact information and a brief description of your project.
We would love to see pictures or hear stories about your fundraiser! You can post them to our Facebook or Twitter. Use the hashtags #IfNotMeThenWho and #HonorTheFallen. You can also email your photos and stories to TeamTravis@travismanion.org. Be sure to use the subject line: MY FUNDRAISER.
Have a question or comment? Please click here to fill out the contact form.
- Get Involved
TMF is re-defining American character. By connecting our military community with young adults, we provide service members with a renewed sense of purpose and the opportunity to make a community impact and THRIVE in their civilian lives. In doing so, we also re-establish a national identity built on character, leadership, and service.Start Here