On April 18th, the Travis Manion Foundation returned from an Expedition to the serve military veterans in the Navajo Nation. A group of families of the fallen completed multiple service projects benefiting the community, and the picturesque desert region was a breathtaking backdrop for a week together. Residents of the city of Gallup NM, designated as the most patriotic city in America, warmly welcomed the Travis Manion Foundation led group. The New Mexico Expedition provided a time of joy as we honored the lives of our loved ones and healed through service. Some pictures are already available from the trip here.
The following fallen heroes were honored during this expedition:
- LCpl. Christopher Adlesperger, USMC
- Capt. Scott E. Craven, USAF
- PO2 (SEAL) Danny P. Deitz, Jr., USN
- CWO (SEAL) Gary M. Garbers, USN
- SGT Ashly L. Moyer, USA
- LCpl Shane P. Harris, USMC
- Cpl Michael W. Ouellette, USMC
- SOCS (SEAL) Heath M. Robinson, USN
- SSG Marc J. Small, USA
- SGT Daniel J. Warriner, USA
To learn more about Expeditions or to serve locally in the Volunteer Corps please visit the For Survivors page.