CONGRATULATIONS DOYLESTOWN ON A GREAT RACE!
For official race results click HERE…
THE 9/11 HEROES RUN UNITES COMMUNITIES INTERNATIONALLY WITH THE GOAL TO NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES OF THE HEROES OF SEPTEMBER 11TH AND IN THE WARS SINCE: VETERAN, FIRST RESPONDER, CIVILIAN, AND MILITARY. JOIN US TO RAISE AWARENESS AND HONOR THE FALLEN.
Run, Volunteer, Donate, Cheer…but most of all: HONOR
The 9/11 Heroes Run 5k +1M fun run/walk welcomes runners and walkers of all levels and of all ages. Events take place all over the world, on or near September 11th, and are 100% organized by local community volunteers. It is the perfect opportunity for your community to personally come out and thank your local veterans, their families, and first responders in an annual, fun, and family friendly environment!
*Please note not all race locations include a 1 mile fun run/walk
MILITARY / POLICE / FIRE: Register or login to GovX.com to claim a 10% discount code!! Click GovX to sign up or sign it:
Now through July 31st @ 11:59pm:
- 5K Individual Registration: $25
- 5K Individual Wheeled Registration: $25
- Student / Children 13 & Under: $10
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $80
- 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk Registration : $15
August 1 through August 31st @ 11:59pm: (REMINDER: August 31st @11:59pm is the deadline to register and guarantee yourself a race tee & participant souvenir)
- 5K Individual Registration: $27
- 5K Individual Wheeled Registration: $27
- Student / Children 13 & Under: $11
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $85
- 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk Registration: $17
September 1 through Race Day: *Note: ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES WED. Sept. 23 @11:30 pm*
- 5K Individual Registration: $30
- 5K Individual Wheeled Registration: $30
- Student / Children 13 & Under: $12
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $100
- 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk Registration: $20
Sponsorship Opportunities – 9/11 Heroes Run Pitch Packet
Packet Pickup/Race Registration/Race Expo Day – Saturday, September 26th At Delaware Valley University
Location: Life Sciences Building at Butler & New Britain Roads Times: 9am to 4pm
Race Day – Sunday Sunday, September 27th:
- 10am: Packet pickup/race registration opens at Fonthill Park
- Race day registration/packet pickup runs from 10am and closes promptly at 12:30pm. DUE TO LARGE NUMBERS PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR PARKING, TO PICK UP PACKETS, ETC.Please bring your registration receipt with you to aid in the packet pickup process. If you are picking up for someone else, please make sure that you have their receipt or all of their information (including preferred t-shirt size).
- 12:30pm: packet pickup/race registration closes
- 1pm: 911 Heroes Run Ceremony
- 1:45pm: Fun Run/Walk (Court Street)
- 2pm: 5k Run (Court Street)
- Post Race awards for 5k/raffles
Parking: at this point, we have a big crowd of runners/walkers/spectators and more are arriving every day!! Parking will be available at Fonthill Park. Please enter the Park off of Route 313 and volunteers will be happy to direct you to available space. Due to limited parking, please carpool/walk if possible.
Parking for our Wheeled Participants: for our wheeled participants, please make sure that when you enter the race site from Route 313 that you tell our parking volunteers that you are a wheeled participant so that they can direct you to your designated parking area. Volunteers will be available to assist you if you should require it.
Pre-Registration: for those who have already pre-registered for the 5k or fun run/walk event, you still need to check in, collect your bib, etc. at either the Expo on Saturday (at Delaware Valley University between 9am and 4pm) or on race morning (at Fonthill between 10am and 12:30pm). Due to the large crowds it is strongly suggested that you collect your items at the Expo on Saturday if possible.
Race Day Registration: for those who are registering for the fun run/walk or 5k race this weekend, you can register at the Expo on Saturday (Delaware Valley University between 9am and 4pm) or on race morning (Fonthill between 10am and 12:30pm). There will be a separate line where you 1.) fill out your registration form and sign the waiver; 2.) pay; and 3.) pick up your bib, etc.
Awesome Awards & Raffles: there will be a 5k awards ceremony as soon as the 5k run results come in…so don’t run off too quickly! Age award categories will be listed in the registration tent area and at the Expo. New this year will be some awesome items up for raffle including $1,000 orthodontics gift certificate, Travis Manion Foundation gear, bikes, Dragon Boat Team Expedition and much more. Raffle tickets will be for sale throughout the event and winners announced at the awards ceremony.
- 1 adult Giant /Liv Fitness Hybrid bike value $460
- Excursion for 18 on a Dragon Boat, value $1000
- $1000 discount on full orthodontic treatment, at Bucks County Orthodontics
- Streamlight Knucklehead Haz-Lo Rechargeable LED flashlight, value $250
- Basket of special wines, value $250 donated by Stockton Fine Wines
- Collection of great TMF gear Value $115 donated by the TMF
- $200 cash
Many Thanks!! Finally, many thanks for all of your help, support, participation and patience…this is going to be a great day where our community members come together to HONOR THE FALLEN BY CHALLENGING THE LIVING!