Travis Manion Foundation (TMF), headquartered in Doylestown, PA is seeking a professional, organized and quick-learning team player to assume a full-time position as the Administrative Coordinator. This individual reports to the Administrative Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to staff while working from the Doylestown office.
About Travis Manion Foundation
Travis Manion Foundation (TMF) unites communities to strengthen America's national character by empowering veterans and families of fallen to develop and lead future generations. In 2007, 1stLt Travis Manion was killed in Iraq while saving his wounded teammates. Travis' legacy lives on in the words he spoke before leaving for his final deployment, "If Not Me, Then Who..." Guided by this mantra, veterans continue their service, develop strong relationships with their communities, and thrive in their post-military lives by serving as character role models to youth. As a result, communities prosper and the character of our nation’s heroes lives on in the next generation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Open the office at 8:30am and close the office at 5:00pm; Monday-Friday
- Serve visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, forward and provide detailed information on all incoming phone calls and voice messages
- Have incoming calls forwarded to cell phone in the event of an office closure between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm (weather conditions, staff travel, etc.)
- Pick up, receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Order business cards for TMF Staff as needed
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings using webcam software
- Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Manage filing systems
- Some elements of the job will require the ability to physically lift and/or organize heavy items like cases of paper, office supplies, etc...
- Ensure common spaces maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Ensure the office is adequately stocked with administrative and cleaning supplies
- Ensure TMF merchandise is properly stocked and inventoried
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed
- Maintain TMF marketing materials inventory (magnets, lapel pins, wrist bands, etc.)
- Assist the President and Chief Operating Officer with requests as needed
- Proven work experience in an administrative coordinator role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Experience with technology required
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize tasks
- Self-reliant, initiative driven and results-oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Must be able to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- A passion for the mission of the Travis Manion Foundation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
In a report released by Best Nonprofits in April 2019, TMF was recognized as a top 10 “Best Nonprofit to Work For.” The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. TMF offers a benefits package, which includes medical and dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and participation in our 401(k) program, to name a few. In addition, we have an attractive PTO policy along with holidays and paid paternal leave.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and three supervisory references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position title "Administrative Coordinator" in the subject line. Travis Manion Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
*No phone calls or faxes. Due to the volume of applications, TMF cannot notify applicants of the status of their applications unless an interview is requested.