Thanks for joining us for an awesome race! Please check back soon for race pictures and timing results.
Thanks for joining us for an awesome race! Find race photos below. Please check back soon for timing results.
The 9/11 Heroes Run unites communities internationally with the goal to never forget the sacrifices of the heroes of September 11th and the wars since: veteran, first responder, civilian and military.
Join us to raise awareness and honor the fallen.
2018 Philadelphia, PA
The 9/11 Heroes Run 5k +1M fun run/walk welcomes runners, ruckers, and walkers of all levels and of all ages. Events take place all over the world, on or near September 11th, and are 100% organized by local community volunteers. It is the perfect opportunity for your community to personally come out and thank your local veterans, their families, and first responders in an annual, fun, and family-friendly environment!Directions
|Race Day Packet Pickup||7 AM -|
|Opening Ceremony||8:30 AM -|
|5k Begins||9 AM -|
|Fun Run/Walk/Ruck Begins||9:05 AM -|
|Awards Ceremony Begins||10 AM -|
ADDITIONAL RACE DETAILS
- Friday, September 7th from 11 AM - 7 PM
- Philadelphia Runner, 1601 Sansom St
Expo Area: Static displays from Philly Fire Department, Philly Police Department, several local military units, and many more family-friendly activities!
Parking: Parking is available at any open Navy Yard Lot.
Awards: Medals will be given to top finishers overall and in several 5-year age groups. Gift cards and prizes will be given to overall top finishers.
*Please see our 9/11 Heroes Run - Philadelphia FB Page or Instagram for details on group runs and packet pickups*
Registration Pricing & Timeline:
- May 27 - July 31 @ 11:59pm
- 5K Individual Registration: $30
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $30
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Registration: $20
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $100
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $27
- 10% discount - will be required to show valid government ID of active duty status when picking up packet
- August 1 - August 22 @ 11:59pm
- 5K Individual Registration: $32.50
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $32.50
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Registration: $22.50
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $110
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $29.25
- August 23 - September 5 @ 11:59pm (Online Registration Closure)
- 5K Individual Registration: $35
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $35
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Registration: $25
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $120
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $31.50
NOTE: if you are not registered by 11:59pm EST on August 31, you are not guaranteed a race shirt or participant memorabilia
- Race Day (if applicable)
- 5K Individual Registration: $40
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $40
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Registration: $30
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $125
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $35
You Can Participate In Many Different Ways
As a company, organization or individual, you can sponsor the 9/11 Heroes Run on a local or national level.become a sponsor
Help bring race day to life in your community as a local volunteer.volunteer now
Show your support for runners and the TMF
mission with a financial contribution to yourlocal race.
Help support a local runneror register as a virtual runner, and start a peer-to-peer fundraiser.start fundraising
Run Or Walk
Ask yourself “If Not Me, Then Who…” and sign up, train and run the race that honors our fallen heroes.register now
Have Questions About 911 Heroes Run?