Registration is now open!
Registration is now open!
The 9/11 Heroes Run unites communities internationally with the goal to never forget the sacrifices of the heroes of September 11th and the wars since: veteran, first responder, civilian and military.
Join us to raise awareness and honor the fallen.
This is a Peachtree Road Race Official Qualifying Event.
2019 Atlanta, GA
The 9/11 Heroes Run 5k welcomes runners, ruckers, and walkers of all levels and of all ages. Events take place all over the world, on or near September 11th, and are 100% organized by local community volunteers. It is the perfect opportunity for your community to personally come out and thank your local veterans, their families, and first responders in an annual, fun, and family-friendly environment!Directions
|Ceremony Begins||8 AM -|
|5K Begins||8:30 AM -|
ADDITIONAL RACE DETAILS
Registration Pricing & Timeline:
- May 27 - July 31 @ 11:59pm
- 5K Individual Registration: $25
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $25
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $80
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $22.50
- 10% discount - will be required to show valid government ID of active duty status when picking up packet
- August 1 - August 22 @ 11:59pm
- 5K Individual Registration: $27.50
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $27.50
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $90
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $24.75
- August 23 - September 12 @ 11:59pm (Online Registration Closure)
- 5K Individual Registration: $30
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $30
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $100
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $27
NOTE: if you are not registered by 11:59pm EST on August 31, you are not guaranteed a race shirt or participant memorabilia
- Race Day (if applicable)
- 5K Individual Registration: $35
- 5K GORUCK Division Registration: $35
- Family Pack of 4 Registration: $115
- 5K Active Duty Military or First Responder: $30
Travis Manion Foundation is proud to partner with GORUCK again in 2019, bringing rucking divisions to every 9/11 Heroes Run. Rucking is a sport grounded in Special Forces Training in which participants carry weighted rucksacks. All participants registered for the GORUCK division will receive this exclusive Travis Manion Foundation GORUCK patch. Please read the rules and requirements carefully as they have changed since last year and learn all about GORUCK here.
You Can Participate In Many Different Ways
As a company, organization or individual, you can sponsor the 9/11 Heroes Run on a local or national level.Become a Sponsor
Help bring race day to life in your community as a local volunteer.Volunteer Now
Show your support for runners and the TMF
mission with a financial contribution to yourlocal race.
Help support a local runneror register as a virtual runner, and start a peer-to-peer fundraiser.Start fundraising
Run Or Walk
Ask yourself “If Not Me, Then Who…” and sign up, train and run the race that honors our fallen heroes.Register Now
Have Questions About 911 Heroes Run?