This project has been POSTPONED. Please check back for further updates.
Please join TMF in maintaining the hiking and bike trails of Erwin Park, keeping the trails beautiful and accessible. Please make your way to the registration table to check-in. We will provide cloth gloves, trash bags and bottled waters. Local trail stewards will have knowledge of the area.
- Supplies: Additional water, sunscreen, work gloves, litter pick up tools, bug spray, a lawn chair.
- Tools: Pruning Shears, Folding Saw, Bow Saw, Pole Saw, Metal Rake and Machete.
- Please keep an eye on the weather to dress appropriately.
- 212 acres
- 10 miles of mountain bike trails
- 3 picnic pavilions, one with electricity - Pecan Grove Shelter
- 2 restroom facilities
You MUST be registered by April 10th to guarantee a t-shirt.