TMF Veteran Transition Workshops aid service members in leveraging their strengths, passions, & skills to thrive personally and professionally in their post-military lives.
Join us at the next Veteran Transition Workshop on April 8th.
Please click your location to register for A workshop.
- The Philosophy of Transition: Lessons Learned
- Leading With Your Strengths
- How To Tell Your Story
- LinkedIn – More Than Just a Networking App
- Career Forum – A panel of professionals from a variety of industries discussing their military transitions, career paths and opportunities within their companies and organizations
TMF Veteran Testimonials
“TMF has helped with my transition by putting me in touch with people who truly care about their passions and helping out Veterans. It has opened up my network to other Veterans and people who want to see you succeed as a civilian. This type of camaraderie and cohesion is something I thought I lost when I got out of the Marine Corps; TMF has shown me otherwise.”
– Omar Pineda, United States Marine Corps;
Internship with Recon Recycling
“I was at the end of my rope when I got a call from TMF. This program is a life saver, not only to me but to my family also. It changed my outlook on non-profit organizations out there (that it actually worked). The people behind it are really amazing! They welcome me with open arms and helped me right off the bat.”
– Janeth Schneider, United States Navy;
Hired by Olgoonik
inspired to live with character & serve their community
Veterans & Survivors
supported by TMF Programs
9/11 Heroes Runs
locations across the country and around the world
activated to serve across the country